The Official NAMP® Contract Processor Boot Camp™
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Contract processing can be a very rewarding work-at-home career, and requires the ability to effectively analyze loan applications/creditworthiness, read appraisal, title, calculate income, DTI, LTV, mortgage underwriting fundamentals and more. Let us help you gain the skills needed to jumpstart your contract processing business today. Our comprehensive "professional development" training/certification program entitled: The Official NAMP® Contract Processor Boot Camp™ combines (8) online contract processor training with the Certified Contract Loan Processor (NAMP®-CCLP) certification program. Let us help you gain the skills needed to jumpstart your contract processing business today.
INCLUDES (8) WEBINARS BELOW:
- Contract Processing Jumpstart - "Everything from A to Z"
- Loan Processing 101 - "The Basics"
- Advanced Processing - "Real World Lessons"
- FHA/VA Processing - "For Mortgage Processors"
- Mortgage Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials"
- Tax Return Analysis Workshop - "Examine Self-Employed Borrowers"
- Appraisal Review Workshop - "Intensive Study of the Appraisal"
- Calculating Income, DTI & LTV Workshop
NAMP®-CCLP® CERTIFICATION DETAILS:
- (8) Mortgage Processing Webinars
- 2-3 Weeks to Initially Complete
- 1-Year Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Includes: Certified Contract Loan Processor (NAMP®-CCLP)
- Instructor-Led Recorded Webinars – Watch 24/7 On-Demand
- All Course Materials Downloaded as PDF Files
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Ongoing “Concierge” Customer Support for 1 Year
- Group Discounts Also Available
- Download Course Catalog >>
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
- HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will email you the links/passwords to the Instructor-Led Online Webinars & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This contract processor bootcamp is specifically designed for any new or existing mortgage processor wishing to learn how to become a contract processor. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage processing profession, or you're currently working for a brokerage firm as an contract processor, this bootcamp will teach you how to process a mortgage loan from A to Z as well as be able to provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective contract mortgage processor. Also ideal for mortgage brokerage companies looking to train new contract processors.
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS: Each instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage underwriter experience, and is very experienced in mortgage underwriting loans nationwide: FHA, VA, Conventional, Commercial, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
- EXAM FORMAT: The exam is a timed 1-hour online "proctored" (via WebCam) 30-question exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get 75% or higher to pass exam. NOTE: You may also re-take the exam up to 3 times with a 2-week "cooling off" period in between each failed exam.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
- GRADUATION: You’ll receive the Certified Contract Loan Processors (NAMP®-CCLP) certification after you’ve: 1) completed all (8) training classes and 2) passed a 30-question online “proctored” exam.
- NMLS License Requirements: Contract processors are typically required to get NMLS licensed in the State(s) they process loans in. With that said, you'll still need to get licensed through NMLS. We also recommend you checking with your State Banking Department for any State specific licensure requirements as they relate to contract processing. If you need to get NMLS licensed, please visit our affiliate NMLS training partner: Hondros Education Group.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1