Advanced Underwriting - "Real World Lessons"
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This instructor-led online training webinar is designed for mortgage professionals seeking to deepen their knowledge of underwriting principles. The Advanced Underwriting - "Real World Lessons" course builds on the fundamentals offered in Underwriting 101 by covering more advanced income, asset, and appraisal review procedures.
In addition, pick up valuable tips for earning the next level of underwriting authority. Learn techniques for drafting clearer conditions and improving your loan decision communication skills.
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Mitigation
- Compensating Factors
- Manual Underwriting
- Credit Analysis
- Significant Derogatory Credit
- Extenuating Circumstances
- Non-Traditional Credit
- Self Employment Income
- Rental Income
- Advanced Asset Review
- Red Flags
- Large Deposits and Payments
- Gift Funds and Gift of Equity
- Sale of Personal Property
- Business Assets and Foreign Accounts
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual Funds
- Additional Assets
- Interested Party Contributions
- Appraisal Forms
- Appraisal Waivers
- Unique Properties
- Environmental Concerns
- Understanding Title
- The Title Commitment
- Mortgage Insurance
- Decisioning the Loan
- Adding Conditions
- Clearing Conditions
- Adding Notes
- Issuing A Clear to Close
- The New 1003
- Multiple Practice Quizzes
- Download Course Catalog >>
- Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Duration: 24/7 Access for 1-Year
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- All Course Materials are Downloaded as PDF Files
- Source Links Included -- Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Certificate of Completion Downloaded as a PDF File
- Job Search Resources (Upon Request)
- Download Course Catalog >>
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn how to process loans, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage processing profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter, this loan processing training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage processor. Also ideal for loan processing managers looking to train their existing staff on proven mortgage principles.
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
GRADUATION: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to download & save your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1