FHA/VA Underwriting - "For Mortgage Underwriters"
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This instructor-led webinar will examine all aspects of underwriting both FHA & VA Government loans. The goal of the FHA/VA Underwriting - "For Mortgage Underwriters" webinar is to help you develop an FHA/VA niche in order to make you a more profitable FHA mortgage underwriter. Train your staff of mortgage underwriters to start underwriting Government loans.
- FHA History
- FHA Programs
- Direct Endorsed Underwriter
- FHA Forms and Disclosures
- Borrower Eligibility
- Allowable Mortgage Parameters
- Mortgage Insurance
- TOTAL Scorecard vs Manual Underwriting
- Evaluating FHA Credit
- FHA Income and Employment
- FHA Assets and Reserves
- FHA Property Standards
- Final FHA Underwriting Forms
- VA History
- VA Programs
- VA Forms and Disclosures
- VA Guaranty, Eligibility and Entitlement
- VA Funding Fee
- VA Credit Underwriting
- VA Property Standards
- Final VA Underwriting Forms
- Multiple Practice Quizzes
- Download Course Catalog >>
- Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Duration: 24/7 Access for 1-Year
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- All Course Materials are Downloaded as PDF Files
- Source Links Included -- Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Certificate of Completion Downloaded as a PDF File
- Job Search Resources (Upon Request)
- Download Course Catalog >>
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn FHA/VA underwriting, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage processing profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter or processor, this training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage professional. Also ideal for loan processing & underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on FHA/VA underwriting principles.
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
GRADUATION: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to download & save your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1