Quality Control 101 - "QC For Conventional Loans"
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
COURSE DESCRIPTION: The course is an ideal fit for mortgage professionals wishing to enter the Quality Control area of mortgage lending, as it relates to Conventional mortgage loans. The Quality Control 101 - "QC for Conventional Loans" course covers the basics and gives an overall understanding of what a Quality Control plan consists of... and more!
- FNMA/FHLMC Specifics
- What to Look For
- Pre-funding Review
- Post Closing Review
- Record Retention
- Lender Audit
- GSE Selection
- Significant Defects
- Mortgage Insurance
- Remedies to Defects
- Payment or Repurchase
- Red Flags: Loan Application
- Red Flags: Credit Report
- Red Flags: Income & Employment
- Red Flags: Assets
- Red Flags: Appraisal Report
- Red Flags: Sales or Purchase Contract
- Red Flags: Legal & Closing Documents
- Red Flags: Owner Occupancy
- Red Flags: Underwriting Decisions
- Red Flags: AUS Findings
- Red Flags: Exclusionary Lists
- Red Flags: Anti-Predatory Lending
- Red Flags: Fraud Prevention
- Helpful Links
- FNMA Website Review
- FHLMC Website Review
- File Review
- Multiple Practice Quizzes
- Download Course Catalog >>
- Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Duration: 24/7 Access for 1-Year
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- All Course Materials are Downloaded as PDF Files
- Source Links Included -- Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Certificate of Completion Downloaded as a PDF File
- Job Search Resources (Upon Request)
- Download Course Catalog >>
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn QC, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage underwriting profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter or processor, this training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage professional. Also ideal for loan processing & underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on quality control principles.
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
GRADUATION: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to download & save your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1