Certified Mortgage Quality Control Specialist (NAMU®-CMQCS)
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
NAMU® offers a "professional development" training & certification program entitled: Certified Mortgage Quality Control Specialist (NAMU®-CMQCS), which combines (2) instructor-led Quality Control online training classes with a 30-question exam. Whether obtaining the NAMU®-CMQCS designation for mortgage career enhancement, or as a testament to the mortgage industry, NAMU®-CMQCS designees exhibit the dedication that inspires other quality control specialists to strive for excellence. With that said, NAMU® offers online mortgage quality control training to help you meet the requirements and prepare for your success as a mortgage QC specialist.
INCLUDES (2) WEBINARS BELOW:
- Quality Control 101 - "QC For Conventional Loans"
- FHA/VA Quality Control - "Everything From A to Z"
NAMU®-CMQCS CERTIFICATION DETAILS:
- (2) Mortgage Quality Control Webinars
- 2-3 Weeks to Initially Complete
- 1-Year Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Includes: Certified Mortgage Quality Control Specialist (NAMU®-CMQCS)
- Instructor-Led Online Webinars – Watch 24/7 On-Demand
- All Course Materials Downloaded as PDF Files
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Ongoing “Concierge” Customer Support for 1 Year
- Group Discounts Also Available
- Download Course Catalog >>
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
- HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will email you the links/passwords to the Instructor-Led Online Webinars & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage underwriters wishing to learn mortgage QC, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage quality control profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter or processor, this mortgage QC certification program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage quality control specialist. Also ideal for underwriting managers looking to train their existing staff on proven mortgage QC principles.
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
- EXAM FORMAT: The exam is a timed 1-hour open-book online "proctored" (via WebCam) 30-question exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get 75% or higher to pass exam. You may also re-take the exam up to 3 times with a 2-week "cooling off" period in between each failed exam. If you fail the NAMU®-CMQCS exam three times, you must wait 1 year before you can re-register for the NAMU®-CMQCS certification -- the 1-year waiting period will start from the date of the third failed exam.
- GRADUATION: You’ll receive the Certified Mortgage Qualify Control Specialist (NAMU®-CMQCS) certification after you’ve: 1) completed all (2) training classes and 2) passed a 30-question online “proctored” exam.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1