Reverse Mortgage Training - "Everything from A to Z"
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
COURSE DESCRIPTION: The Reverse Mortgage industry is highly regulated by FHA which means comprehensive and accurate training is required to become an effective Reverse mortgage professional. Whether you're an MLO, Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Underwriter, Loan Processor, Servicing Specialist or QC Specialist, this Reverse Mortgage Training - "Everything from A to Z" course will teach you all the necessary steps needed to complete Reverse Mortgages.
- Reverse Mortgage Explained
- Borrower Eligibility
- Financial Assessment
- Principal Limits Defined
- Counseling Requirements
- Income Requirements
- Credit Report/Credit Analysis
- LESA/Compensating Factors
- Mandatory Obligations vs Non-Mandatory Obligations
- Documentation Requirements
- Age of Documentation
- Form 1009 & FHA Connection Review
- Non-Borrowing Spouse (Eligible and Ineligible)
- Use of POA or Guardian
- Reverse Mortgage Loan Types
- Eligible Property Types
- Ineligible Property Types
- Required Repairs to Property vs Repair Set Aside
- Lien Seasoning
- Trusts (Revocable and Irrevocable)
- Solar Panels
- Multiple Practice Quizzes
- Download Course Catalog >>
- Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- Duration: 24/7 Access for 1-Year
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- All Course Materials are Downloaded as PDF Files
- Source Links Included -- Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Certificate of Completion Downloaded as a PDF File
- Job Search Resources (Upon Request)
- Ongoing "Concierge" Customer Support
- Download Course Catalog >>
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn the steps involved to process & underwrite FHA Reverse Mortgages. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage underwriting profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender this training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage underwriter. Also ideal for underwriting & processing managers looking to train their existing staff on FHA Reverse Mortgages.
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
GRADUATION: Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to download & save your Certificate of Completion as a PDF file.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1