Certified in Mortgage Regulatory Compliance (NAMU®-CMRC)
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
Sign Up Today, & Get an Additional Certification, at NO Extra Cost to You.
The Certified in Mortgage Regulatory Compliance (NAMU®-CMRC) is a "professional development" training & certification program designed for mortgage professionals looking to advance their knowledge in mortgage compliance & regulations. Mortgage guidelines are always evolving, and this certification program will provide the skills you need to ensure you are in compliance with the federal laws governing residential mortgage lending. Having the coveted NAMU®-CMRC status can help jumpstart your mortgage career, and make you more marketable.
INCLUDES (7) WEBINARS BELOW:
- Borrower Protection Acts - "A Complete Overview"
- Fair Lending and Equal Opportunity Laws - " Intensive Study"
- CFPB Laws - “Preventing UDAAP & Other Violations”
- TRID Compliance - “The Essentials”
- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance - “Understanding the Laws”
- Mortgage Servicing Laws - “The Essentials”
- Dodd-Frank Reform Act - “Complete Overview”
NAMU®-CMRC® CERTIFICATION DETAILS:
- (7) Mortgage Regulatory Compliance Webinars
- 2-3 Weeks to Initially Complete
- 1-Year Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Includes: Certified in Mortgage Regulatory Compliance (NAMU®-CMRC)
- Instructor-Led Recorded Webinars – Watch 24/7 On-Demand
- All Course Materials Downloaded as PDF Files
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Ongoing “Concierge” Customer Support for 1 Year
- Group Discounts Also Available
- Download Course Catalog >>
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
- HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will email you the links/passwords to the Instructor-Led Online Webinars & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Aspiring mortgage professionals wishing to learn mortgage compliance & regulations, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter, processor, originator or compliance officer, this mortgage compliance certification program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective mortgage compliance specialist. Also ideal for compliance managers looking to train their existing staff on mortgage regulations.
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage compliance experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
- EXAM FORMAT: The exam is a timed 1-hour open-book online "proctored" (via WebCam) 30-question exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get 75% or higher to pass exam. NOTE: You may also re-take the exam up to 3 times with a 2-week "cooling off" period in between each failed exam. If you fail the NAMU®-CMRC exam three times, you must wait 1 year before you can re-register for the NAMU®-CMRC certification -- the 1-year waiting period will start from the date of the third failed exam.
- GRADUATION: You’ll receive the Certified in Mortgage Regulatory Compliance (NAMU®-CMRC) certification after you’ve: 1) completed all (7) training classes and 2) passed a 30-question online “proctored” exam.
**BONUS: Sign Up Now & Get a 2nd Certification Below, at NO Extra Charge:
- Certified FHA Manual Underwriter (NAMU®-CFMU)... a $895 Value
- Certified in Commercial Underwriting & Proc. (NAMU®-CCUP)... a $595 Value
- Certified Mortgage Quality Control Specialist (NAMU®-CMQCS)... a $895 Value
- Certified Mortgage Servicing Specialist (NAMP®-CMSS)... a $895 Value
**NOTE: Once you place your order, we will email you instructions, so you can reply back to select your (1) additional certification from above.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1