Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU-CMMU)
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
The Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMMU®) is a "professional development" training & certification program ideal for aspiring residential mortgage underwriters on the fast track looking to advance their mortgage underwriting career. Having the NAMU®-CMMU® certification can help jumpstart your mortgage underwriting career, and give you the needed recognition to help land that perfect underwriting job or long-awaited promotion.
INCLUDES (7) TRAINING WEBINARS BELOW:
- Mortgage Underwriting 101 - “The Essentials”
- Advanced Underwriting - “Real World Lessons”
- FHA/VA Underwriting - “For Underwriters”
- Due Diligence - “Learn Manual Underwriting”
- Calculating Income, DTI & LTV Workshop
- Appraisal Review Workshop - “Intensive Study of the Appraisal”
- Tax Return Analysis Workshop - “Self-Employed Borrowers”
NAMU®-CMMU® CERTIFICATION DETAILS:
- (7) Mortgage Underwriting Webinars
- 2-3 Weeks to Initially Complete
- 1-Year Unlimited 24/7 Access
- Includes: Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMMU)
- Instructor-Led Online Webinars – Watch 24/7 On-Demand
- All Course Materials Downloaded as PDF Files
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Ongoing “Concierge” Customer Support for 1 Year
- Group Discounts Also Available
- Download Course Catalog >>
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
- ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience, and draws from a deep knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, conventional loans, commercial lending, non-QM, multi-family, USDA Rural Housing loans and more.
- HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will email you a link & password, so you can access our simple, easy-to-use online training portal. From here, you can start taking the (7) recorded webinars & course materials IMMEDIATELY (with 24/7 access for 1 year).
- EXAM FORMAT: In order to earn NAMU®-CMMU® certification we require you take a 1-hour timed 30-question “open-book” exam (multiple choice/true & false). You must get at least 75% of the questions correct in order to pass the exam. You may re-take the exam up to 3 times (there is a 2-week “cooling off” period in between each failed exam).
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: You will need the following: 1) a Computer/Tablet, 2) Internet and 3) Computer Speakers. Please check beforehand to make sure these items are working properly.
- GRADUATION: You’ll receive the Certified Master Mortgage Underwriter (NAMU®-CMMU®) certification after you’ve: 1) completed all (7) training classes and 2) passed a 30-question timed 1-hour online “proctored” exam.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1