Mortgage Jumpstart Package
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1 for Sales
Working in the mortgage industry can be a very rewarding career, and requires the ability to properly understand the mortgage process, from A to Z. From reading a credit report, to reviewing the appraisal, to stacking the borrower's file for the underwriter, to calculating the borrower's income, to understanding the title report much more! Our comprehensive "professional development" training program entitled: Mortgage Jumpstart Package includes (6) online training classes. Let us help you gain the mortgage skills you need to start your mortgage career and secure that perfect mortgage job.
INCLUDES (6) WEBINARS BELOW:
- Loan Processor 101 - "The Basics"
- Advanced Processing - "Real World Lessons"
- Calculating Income, LTV & DTI Workshop
- DU/LP Workshop - "Everything from A to Z"
- Tax Returns Analysis Workshop - "Self-Employed Borrowers"
- Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials"
- Instructor-Led Online On-Demand Webinars
- Duration: 24/7 Access for 1-Year
- Course Provider: CampusMortgage® (Our Training Division)
- All Course Materials are Downloaded as PDF Files
- Source Links Included – Get Further Clarity & Updates
- Certificate of Completion Provided for Each Class
- Job Search Resources (Upon Request)
- Download Course Catalog >>
HOW IT WORKS: As soon as you enroll, we will e-mail you links and passwords to access the Instructor-Led Online Webinar & Course Materials, so you can start taking the training IMMEDIATELY.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS: Each CampusMortgage® instructor has an average of 15+ years of prior mortgage related experience. Each instructor also draws from a different knowledge base that may include such areas as: mortgage underwriting, loan processing, FHA, VA, Conventional loans, Commercial lending, USDA Rural Housing Loans and more.
GRADUATION: Upon successful completion of each online webinar, you'll download a Certificate of Completion.
Need Help? Call us today toll-free at 1-800-865-8550 Press 1